Sunday, February 18, 2007

500 gig

Well, almost 2 weeks since my last post.

This is a "I'm not dead" post. :)

I've been distracted; two reasons - the lesser one - I'm getting very close to starting my Fantasy HERO campaign, and working more on it.

Second, and the title for the post - I recently got a 500 gig external hard drive. It is devoted to my music collection. I normalize every mp3 I own so they are all the same volume level. I started doing this way back when, when the players wouldn't do that. So it is now a necessity.

I have a bunch of music that hasn't gone through that process. So I have been doing that. It takes a bit of work (and then going through and fixing all my folders and such so that each album folder now has the year the album was recorded).

It's been taking a lot of time.

When I get done (and this will likely take months) - I should have maybe 100 gig free on the drive, maybe less.

Let the tunage begin.

2 comments:

dilliwag said...

Holy smokes! That's a ton-o-music!

Michael said...

Show off. :)