Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Best show on Television

Just finished watching Heroes "The Company Man".

Best Television Episode I have seen in years. Major loose ends tied up, new one dropped. Incredible acting by everyone involved but mostly by "Mr Bennet". This is how you handle shows with many plot thread. You give resolution, and drop more questions.

And the actualy story - the ending scene had me leaking out the eyes. Amazing stuff.

Heroes is now officially my favorite TV show of all time. - Now granted they have a lot of chances to screw things up, but for right now, I like it better than I liked Babylon 5.

As for other shows on TV right now - ranked in order of preference -
Dead Zone
24
Monk
The Shield
Stargate Atlantis
Stargate SG1
Battlestar - Now this is a good show, and ranked much higher in previous lists, but it really fell off at the end of season 2 - so badly I almost was thinking to pass on the season 3 DVDs. And unless we see some resolution to the whole Cylon god thing / Baltar/ ect somewhere in 3 I will publically proclaim that these guys fell prey to the "Lost" disease of leaving things hanging for way too long. Hopefully Season 3 will restore my faith - But I have to wait for the DVDs.

And a new entry - Dresden Files. I've enjoyed the couple of episodes that I saw, but don't know how well it will do over the long haul.

No comments: