Friday, February 2, 2007

Meme Twofer - 020207

First off - today is my 18th wedding anniversay. Nifty.

Appetizer
What was one of the fashion fads when you were a teenager?
Bellbottoms that one took me a bit, I have never ever payed attention to fashion.

Soup
Name one thing you think people assume about you when they first meet you.
Whooboy. That I am an intellctually push person. I tend to use my full range of vocabulary and thought processes. And while working at 7-11 I found many people who couldn't follow what I was saying.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how hard do you work?
Depending on mood 7 to 9.

Main Course
If you were given a free 30-second commercial during the Super Bowl to sell anything you currently own, what would you advertise?
If it were to sell something I currently own, and want to get rid of - my house.
If it is something that I like, and want to see more sales of, HERO system.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I love to ________ when it is _________.
listen, rains. I grew up on the coast of Oregon. I love the sound of rain.


Top 5 songs that you consider "stinkbombs" (Bonus points for you if you don't use songs by any pop tart* or boyband)
I will Always love you - Whitney Houston. I want to hurl when I hear this.
My Heart will go on - Celene Dion - same thing.
I can't get no satifaction - Rolling stones. I generally can't stand the Stones, but this is one of the ones I hate the most. The Devo version is much better.
Anarchy in the UK - Sex pistols. I can't stand punk (with a few minor exceptions), and this song is a perfect example of why. At least God Save the Queen was unintentionally funny.
Just about any by Garth Brooks - I hate the way his voice sounds, and I wince everytime I hear his music on the radio. I don't know his songs particularly well enough to pick just one.

* I'd not heard the term pop tart before. I love it. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never been a fan of the Sex Pistols myself.

Props to you for going after the sacred cows.

Thanks for playing

Unknown said...

Great feast and posts! I was entertained. Bummer you dont like Garth Brooks but I am with you 100% with the rest of the list

Raggedy said...

Great Friday Feast!
My feast is up.
Have a wonderful day!
TGIF
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Mia said...

Great FF!!!

Happy Anniversary, heres to another 18 more!!!

Have a great Weekend!!!