Sunday, October 21, 2007

The title of the blog is "infrequent" after all

This is just a note to say I won't be around much for the next little while - not doing memes or other stuff like it.

I work my normal job
I work my second job (and am getting more hours)
I write. Which I am behind on, and need to get more articles done, I had 2 published at once, and then one more in the next issue, it cleaned out my backlog. I need to fill it.
We just had someone give us an offer for the house - a very good one. So we will be spending time looking for a new home.
I have my church callings (plus filling in for the Sunday School teach occasionally, until they get a new one).

So, to put it succinctly, I have no time. When I blog, I try to give serious though to stuff, and I just don't seem to have the time to do this at the level I want.

I'll be doing stuff very occasionally, but not to often.

3 comments:

Michael said...

Being busy is not necessarily a bad thing. Good luck with it all!

dilliwag said...

What Michael said.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

We'll miss ya!