Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tuesday Tunage - Used CDs

Do you ever buy CDs used? If so, where?
Yes. I get many more used than new, to tell the truth. Where? Greywhale, Hastings, FYE, Amazon.com, Second Spin.com..... Pretty much anywhere that sells them

Have you ever sold your CDs back at a used shop or a place like Half.com?
Not really. When my mom passed away, and I inherited her music collection, I sold chunks of it back.

Have you ever been surprised to find a certain CD @ a used CD store?

All the time. I'll see CDs I think are amazing and think "Why is this here, the person that had it must have no taste". :)

What has been your best find @ a used CD store.
Hastings was having a clearance sale on used CDs, and I found Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd (as if anyone didn't already know it was Pink Floyd), the anniversary edition for 2 bucks. :)

3 comments:

Natsthename said...

Isn't it fun looking through the used cds? I LOVE IT!

You found Floyd used, too! Great find for us, but makes me wonder why the person got rid of it!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I never knew you could get such good bargains on used CDs! I'm gonna have to re-think this! :)

The Mistress of the Dark said...

How is second spin. I've heard of them but I've never bought anything from them yet.