Saturday, December 9, 2006

Memes 09Dec06

First the Feast

Appetizer
Which language would you like to learn and why?

For Fun - Klingon - I started it and wouldn't mind finishing it. For use - Spanish. Our Ward meets in the same building as a Spanish Branch, it would be nice to talk to the other people in our area. :) Plus our new next door neighbors only speak Spanish, and I'd love to be able to talk to them.

Soup
What's the funniest thing you've heard or read so far this week?

I've been reading some new comics, and the introduction of Maxine Hunkle in the brand new JSA was hilarious. I'm really going to like this character.


Salad
Which movie was so bad you couldn't watch the whole thing?

If you mean walked out of or quit watching.. not many come to mind. Rob Roy was one I couldn't finish. If you mean watch on DVD and cannot sit through the whole thing, and scan over parts of it - both the Spider-man movies. I would rather not watch them than be forced to sit through complete versions.

Main Course
If there were a holiday in your honor that didn't use your actual name, what would the day be called?

World Happiness day - celebrating the worldwide cure for Depression. If I could.

Dessert
Name one movie which is coming out soon that you would like to see.

Whoo boy - because of the Wife's Asthma going out to movies is a rare thing these days, but I am interested in 300, Deja Vu and a couple of others. As I don't get to go see the movies, I tend not to pay attention to what is coming out.


Now the Music

Top 5 CDs you'd like to find in your Christmas stocking this year.

Rocket Scientist - Revolution Road

Jimmy Castor Bunch - Greatest Hits

Frickin' A - Big Egos No Ideas

Eric Norlander - Hommage Symphonique

Lana Lane - Gemini


The last two are cover albums by a couple of my favorite musicians.


1 comment:

Reel Fanatic said...

They showed the trailer for 300 before Apocalpyto, and it was definitely better than the film that followed .. can't wait to see that one!