Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The haul

After reading Dilliwag's post I thought I might go ahead and do it myself (yeah, after this one and the last one there are implications I can't do anything original --- )

Lots of movies, but that is what I like. :)

24 Season 5
Monk Season 4
Louie Anderson - Mom Louie's looking at me again.
Jeff Dunham - Arguing with myself.
Coach Carter
Stargate SG1 Season 4 (the last "old" season I needed, no I need to get season 9)

And some Christmas cash that I went into a local DVD place that was having a "Buy 3 get one free used" sale and picked up

Ladder 49 (more research for Smokeater) :)
X3
Bourne Identity
Bourne Supremecy
Hellboy
Constantine
Highlander
Resident Evil (the only Zombie movie I have ever actually liked).

Books -
Solo (the story of the FBI man in the Kremlin)
We Talk of Christ, We Rejoice in Christ - Neal A Maxwell.

and then I got a 1 year membership to Costco from the boss. Much better than a Christmas bonus, it'll help all year round. :)


And it looks like the Jack Black Whacky Comedy Green Lantern movie has fallen through - YAY. I consider that a present too. With Superman Return and Batman Begins the DC movies have been amazing, so I didn't want to see this. And I have high hopes for Whedon's Wonder Woman. And Marvel's stuff has been more hit than miss (hey they all can't be as good as the X movies or the FF, some are bound to be Electra and Spider-man level).

No comments: