Friday, March 2, 2007

Meme

The Feast


Appetizer
What does the color pink make you think of?
Washed out, pale, dour. I like the color red, and pink just seems like a pale imitation.

Soup
Name something you thought you had lost, but later found.
True love. I've only dated/fell in love with 2 women. When the first one left me, I thought I would never find love again. I did.

Salad
In 3 words, describe this past week.
Productive, Fun, Long.

Main Course
What are you obsessed with?
Sheesh- I have a compulsive personality, so I could just say "everything". :)
Recently I've been obsessing with doing work on my Fantasy HERO game. I likely spent 10 hours this week working on it, and play to spend a good deal of the weekend too. It's obsessing, but it is also fun. :)


Dessert
What kind of perfume or cologne do you like to wear?
Well, I have sensitive skin and I have never found a scent that doesn't make my skin break out. And my wife is asthmatic, and wearing any kind of scent could make her have an attack if on too strong... well I just never wore any.


Music Memoirs
Top 5 "Ranting" songs (interpret as you see fit)

I wasn't going to to this one then I thought of some. :)

Southern Man - Neil Young - ranting about perceived problems of the men of the south.
which leads to
Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd. - ranting about Neil Young.
No Mans Land - Billy Joel - ranting about rampant development and commercialization.
Rats - Pearl Jam - ranting about humanity in general.
Death on Two Legs - Queen - ranting about a corrupt manager who embezzled a bunch of money.

3 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Great feast...and I can understand your dessert...I'm that way also.

Mine's served

Natsthename said...

lOVE your picks for the rants...I also chose a Neil Young song. He seems to have something to rant about quite often!

Rob Carr said...

Your soup brings back memories. I wish I'd known I'd find love after a loss. Some things you just have to learn by experience.

Rob of UnSpace