Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Catching up on the memes

From the Music Memoirs

First Word Association

Fast: Fast Car - Tracy Chapman
Doctor: Doctor my Eyes - Jackson Brown
Hurt: by Johnny Cash
New: Diablo Swing Orchestra
Sexy: Pat Benatar (I've always thought she was hot)
Long: Short Skirt Long Jacket - Cake
Ball: I lost my Lucky Ball and Chain - They Might Be Giants
Ship: The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald
Geek: Devo in general
Sleep: Who Needs Sleep - Barenaked Ladies


Top 5 On Friday

In the spirit of the Oscars:

Top 5 songs from the movies

I'm going rock songs that I know from movies - No Score (which leaves out my first pick, Chariots of Fire).

Ziplock by Lit - Replacements.
Veteran of a Psychic War - Heavy Metal (only the greatest rock soundtrack in existance)
Du Hast - The Matrix (The second greatest)
That thing you do - That Thing You do.
Nobody does it better - Carly Simon (The best Bond song, in my opinion, and there had to be a Bond song on the list)

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

The Fitz is a popular answer for Ship :) Great pics. I had TMBG for geeks :)