Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What if...

From the Music Memiors

A little what if music style this week:

What if you had a $100 gift card to the music store of your choice, what would you buy?

Amazon.com - I'd be buying some Bonepony, some Mel Torme, a Leave's Eyes CD, the new Ayreon CD.

What if you had the chance to see your favorite band play anywhere in the world, what band would it be, and where would you be seeing them?

That would be the Rocket Scientist - and I'd love to see them at the Ed Kenly Amphitheater. A small intimate amphitheater that sits about 2000 and is only a 15 minute drive from home. I love how close you are to the band in this place.


What if you had a chance to have a job in the music industry, what job would it be and why did you choose it?

Toughie - Rockstar is out I assume.... :) so I'd say producer. It is something I think I could do well, and still put me in a creative position.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...producer! That WOULD be a cool job! :)

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I love small venues too. One of the best shows I saw was The Devlins at Rosebud in Pittsburgh. $5 too