Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuesday Tunes

The Meme Mistress is going to a concert tonight, so that's going to be our theme this week.

If money were no object, what band would you see in concert?

Two come to mind - Queen with Paul Rogders or Gary Numan. It would be really expensive because they tend not to tour the US.

Where were the closest seats you've ever had for a show (that was non-general admission)?

First row dress circle. Might not seem close, but it was at a Billy Joel concert, and he always puts his piano the same place on the stage. We could see his fingers on the keys.
Alternately - about 8th row back in a small ampitheater. I was less than 50 ft from from the stage. Big Bad Voodoo Daddy.

What type of venue do you prefer to see a show?
Small ampitheater. Intimate setting. The kind of place my wife works.

3 comments:

ShannonW said...

Humm I didnt think about a small theater. That would not be so bad I guess.

Lord Mhoram said...

I like places that seat less than 2000.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I love small venues. Those are the best ones for a show. Usually the best sound too :)