Monday, April 7, 2008

From the Music Memoirs:

What music related tv shows do you or have you watched?

I haven't watched television in years (no reception where I am at, and we don't pay for cable or sattalite). So I have to think back..

Name that Tune
Friday Night Videos
American Bandstand occasionally
MTV when they actually played music back in the '80s
Behind the Music on VH1 back when we had it.


Have you ever gone to see a movie just for the music?
Not really. The closest is Amadeus.

Edit - upon further thought I do remember one. Stop Making Sense. Only concert film I've ever seen in the theater. :)

What is you favorite music related movie?
That thing you do. A fun little pleasent movie. A favorite to put on and have in the background.

5 comments:

Natsthename said...

Oh, I LOVE That Thing You Do! Love the band doing the music, too, which is Fountains Of Wayne. Great pick!

Polly said...

That Thing You Do! was definitely a fun, fun movie! <3!

Anonymous said...

I remember Name That Tune! That was a great show! :)

The Gal Herself said...

I wish I'd thought of That Thing you Do! I really enjoyed that movie.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Name that Tune! Woo hoo. I used to watch that too!