Monday, April 28, 2008

Following the leader

A meme thing from Mike


A - Attached or single: Attached
B - Best Friend: The Wife.
C - Cake or Pie: Cake all the way. Never was a big fan of pie.
D - Day of Choice: Sunday. Church in the morning, and complete relaxing in the afternoon.
E - Essential Item: Computer. 5ER rulebook.
F - Favorite Color: Red (followed by Black)
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: I don't eat candy with the texture of flavored snot.
H - Hometown: Nyssa Oregon
I - Indulgence(s): Video Games
J - January or July: January. I hate the heat, plus my birthday is in that month.
K - Kids: Not yet, but hoping.
L - Life is incomplete without: The wife.
M - Marriage Date: Feb 2nd, 1989.
N - Number of Siblings: Zip. I'm an only child
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges.
P - Phobias or Fears: Heights.
Q - Quote(s):
R - Reason to Smile: A happy wife. Getting things finished on my Fantasy Campaign.
S - Season: Winter.
T - Tag Eight: No thanks - Mike got most of the ones I would have.
U - Unknown Fact About Me: When I was very little, I left my bedroom in the middle of the night, and went out to the doghouse to sleep with the dog. I was 4 or so. Only time we ever had a dog actually.
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Opressor of Animals? I don't oppress them, I have thme killed and eat them.
W - Worst Habit: Pulling into an emotional shell.
Y - Your Favorite Food: A good steak, extra well done. Or a really well put together Pizza.
Z - Zodiac: Capricorn. But we are earthy types that don't cotton to mystic mumbo jumbo.

1 comment:

Michael said...

"Candy with the texture of flavored snot"

Good answer!