Thursday, April 17, 2008

That is it exactly

Found this on a messageboard, who found it on a blog (so I don't really have an attribution).

It does sum up my thoughts exactly.




I've been getting back into reading comics after a while off... and I used to have a fairly even split of comics. About 40% DC, 30% marvel 30% indy (or sub imprints).
Now in my reading list, I don't have a single Mainstream Marvel title.

Joe Q is to Editor in Chiefing as Rob Liefeld is to Art.

For reference this is my reading list:
All-Star Superman
Green Lantern
Green Lantern Corps
JLA
JSA
Legion of Super-Heroes

Ultimate FF
Ultimate X-Men
Ultimate Spider-Man
Ultimates

Astro City
Fables
Godland
Invincible
PS#238
Squadron Supreme (if it ever starts coming out again)

And yeah, I only buy in Trade paperbacks these days, and with the rate the stuff I read comes out, that comes to about 1 a month, plus a few extras (for mini series or whatnot).

No comments: