Thursday, August 16, 2007

Friday memes, just a bit early. :)

Fridays Feast


Appetizer
Describe your laundry routine. Do you have a certain day when you do it all, or do you just wash whatever you need for the next day?

Two ways. When it reaches critical mass, I do everything. Otherwise I try and do a load a day or so.

Soup
In your opinion, what age will you be when you’ll consider yourself to truly be old?

Age... not sure. When I no longer can reach my dice to play RPGS. 80 or more.

Salad
What is one of your goals? Is it short-term, long-term, or both?

To constantly have 3 articles in the pipe for the gaming magazine I freelance for. So it is a short and long term - I have to get to 3 unpublished, and get a new one in every time I get one published.

Main Course
Name something unbelievable you’ve seen or read lately.

The level of political rhetoric, on both sides, has gotten to the point of unbelievability to me.

Dessert
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how happy are you today?

7 or 8.

Music Memoirs

Top 5 "earworms" that you actually like getting stuck in your head.

(Does that make sense? Earworms being those songs that crawl in your ear and stay in your head until madness sets in. In a good way, of course)


Merano from the Chess album. A friend mentioned it today, and now it will be in my head for days.
Tubthumping - from this week's Take me Back Tuesday.
All Star by Smash Mouth
Pour Some Sugar on Me - Def Leppard
Mambo Number 5 - Lou Bega (I have the version that was recorded for Radio Disney) :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with your main course--and a great feast!!

Lady of Musotopia said...

All the best with those articles :)
Thanks for sharing your feast - hope you have a great weekend :)

Michael said...

Great musical selections. Sorry about the Chess thing. :)

Annie said...

Great feast, Happy Friday!
♥♥♥♥
annie
My Life as Annie!

Unknown said...

Nice memes..You sound pretty happy today..thats awesome

Kris said...

Thanks, now I will have 'pour some sugar on me' in my head today. That is a great feast.

Natsthename said...

I know someone would pick Mambo #5. AACK! Now that one is joining The Pina Colada song in my head. I'm going to go nuts today!

Anonymous said...

Great feast and - although I don't participate in the musical "earworms" - Merano is one heck of a song, great taste!

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Oh Merano! I'm going to dig out the original concept album to hear that one now. I like every song you picked!

Thanks for playing this week and have a great weekend :)

Syl said...

What a great feast! Especially the main course.

Enjoy this weekend!