Saturday, August 4, 2007

Halfway!!

Well in the chaos and distraction of the new job, preparing for Rush, and the general stuff of life, I had fallen behind on my personal deadline for my next article for Digital HERO. And it was going to be a little more for me - it was going to be a character article, something I've not done, and wasn't sure I'd be able to pull off. But I have got about halfway on it, finishing the intro and the first character. Two more characters to go... and building the character isn't that tough, it's the background and such that feels like pulling teeth.

I currently have 2 articles in the pipeline (one is supposed to be in next months issue). The magazine comes out every other month, and I plan to have an article to the editor every month and a half or so. I want him to have 2 or 3 to choose from for each issue from me. :)

And I still have a scan of my first check - my first payment as a freelance writer for the HERO games magazine. Talk about heaven. :)

No comments: