Friday, August 3, 2007

Firday - I can has memes?

The Feast

Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how polite are you?

8 or 9. I try to be courteous and nice to everyone. That includes while I am driving.

Soup
What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?

Watching Eureka. Great show. Highly recomended.

Salad
Who is your favorite cartoon character?

If we include animate movies - Mulan.
If it is just shorts - Wiley E Coyote - I love to see him fail. :)

Main Course
Tell about the funniest teacher you ever had.

8th grade English teacher. He also taught drama. He was a very unusual teacher, both in how he taught (he was trying to teach us how to think) not just his subject. And he used humor as one of his tools to do that.

Dessert
Complete this sentence: I strongly believe that ______________________.


I am going to really enjoy myself Monday night at the Rush concert. :)


Top 5 on Fridays:
Top 5 musical acts you would travel more than a hundred miles to see.

Well... I don't really get into concerts, but if I had the time off, the money to burn to go, and they played in a venue that I could stand (one of them plays private clubs a lot, and I can't go for the cigarette smoke) these are the bands I would do so.

Brian May
Gary Numan
Rocket Scientists
Young Dubliners
Ring of Fire

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Feast!

Wyle E. Coyote never could get a break. I think it was those Acme products!

The Mistress of the Dark said...

You could always go to a city where you can't smoke in the clubs :) Pittsburgh is turning that way now.

Thanks for playing. Blame the topic on Fish!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time at the RUSH concert!! Great Feast!!

Anonymous said...

Would love to see Brian May solo. Saw Queen + Paul Rodgers last year. Was awesome finally getting to see Brian and Roger....but Freddie was sorely missed.

Kim said...

Eureka! What a wonderful show. In fact tonight I'm going to watch this weeks episode as I had to record it.

Great feast!

Mine is up...come on over.

Irishcoda said...

We must be way different generations because I'm not familiar with the bands you mention. Have a great weekend!

Lord Mhoram said...

Brian May is Queen's Guitarist.
Gary Numan had a hit in the late 70's with "Cars"
The other three are somewhat obscure.

Kris said...

I would love to go to the Rush concert. Have fun for me too!