Monday, June 9, 2008

Moving Music

There now that I exhausted myself with the quick commentaries on D&D 4E....


I had a bad thing happen. My computer failed to recognized my 500 GB external HD. It did after a bit, but when playing music, sometimes it just shut off the connection.

I'm thinking that the drive is starting to go.

This is the drive I have all my music on.

PANIC!!!!

So we looked around for cash to replace it, found enough, and off I go to Costco to replace it. They have the exact same make and model. And right next to it because of a 15 dollar instant rebate they have a 750 GB external hardrive for 5 bucks more.

So I splurged. :)

I am currently moving all the stuff from my 500 to the 750. Now the 500 wasn't full (it still had about 150 left), but now I have even more space.
Heh heh heh.

I just hope the old one lasts long enough to get everything transfered off.

No comments: