Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A day late

Take me back Tuesdays from the Music Memoirs a day late:

The weather: Let it Snow - Dean Martin

Your state of mind: Manic Depression - Hendrix

Cheese: Naked and Famous - PUSA (don't ask me why - maybe because the song is cheesy)

Wine: I draw a blank here.

Sports: We are the Champions - Queen

Spring: Here comes the rain again - Eurythmics

Road Trip: Radar Love - Golden Earring (one of the greatest road songs of all time)

Radio: Radio Gaga - Queen again

Yawn: Yanni (anything)

Your favorite movie: Chariots of Fire by Vangelis (that one was easy)

TV: Teenage Wasteland - The Who

2 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I think Radio Gaga is one of my favorite Queen songs.

Great list...

Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

Oh! I didn't think of any of the CSI "Who" tracks for TV! Good one! Radar Love *is* a good road song too - great choices! Thanks!
Cyalayta
Mal :)