Monday, April 2, 2007

I had a dream last night

I dreamed I was reading "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows". I was reading the end, and I got the bit right after the final confrontation with Voldemort - Harry appears dead, but coughs a little. After he wakes up with Madam Pomfrey looking on he explains why he won. He realized that Voldemort did indeed have 7 horcruxes, not six, and the seventh was Harry's scar - Voldy had used his own death to make the 7th Horcrux out of it.

And a long time ago, JKR said that the last word of the book was scar, and in my dream I read "... and Harry looked in the mirror and saw his forehead without any trace of the scar".

Odd what your subconcious will put together.

2 comments:

dilliwag said...

hehehe. I made this same prediction to Kathleen several months ago.

Lord Mhoram said...

Nifty - I just finished rereading the last 2 books of the series (and listening to the rest as audiobooks). In preperation for book 7.