Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Do you have any friends online or otherwise that you share similar musical tastes with?

Yeah - Michael over at All now Mysterious

He and I share a strong interest in Progressive rock and alt county. He's the guy who go me hooked on Yes, and I got him hooked on Rush. :)

Have you ever made a new friend because of a band that you both like?

When I was working at the comic shop, a guy came to pick up his comics. I had listened to Queen the week before, and had Rush on this week. He commented on it, and asked what else I liked. I told him about Ayreon, and found out he already had some albums. We became fast friends after that.

What's the best musical gift you were ever given by a friend and in return...what is the best musical gift (IYO) that you've given a friend.

Relative actually. Return to Forever's Romantic Warrior on CD. It had been re-issued and I never knew it, but the wife got it for me for Christmas. Given - Arranged for a friend to get my copy of the OOP Rocket Scientists CD Earthbound.


1 comment:

Michael said...

...and I got him hooked on Rush. :)
Arranged for a friend to get my copy of the OOP Rocket Scientists CD Earthbound.


For both of which I am truly grateful, by the way. Can't wait to see Rush in concert in a couple of months!