Friday, September 21, 2007

That friday thing

Appetizer
What is your favorite type of art?


Ehh... I don't have a favorite. I guess whatever it is that is Dali, Munch and Van Gogh. I enjoy realistic comic book art too. :)

Soup
When was the last time you got a free lunch (or breakfast or dinner)? Who paid for it?

I honestly can't remember. It's been more than 10 years.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how emotional are you?

7 or 8.

Main Course
Approximately how long do you spend each day responding to emails?

Emails- maybe 10 minutes. But add in message boards and it is likely an hour. :)

Dessert
To what temperature do you usually set your home’s thermostat?

68 degree in the winter. Don't have air conditioning so whatever it gets to in the summer- with fans.


Top 5 songs that could be your personal theme song.

Depends on mood - Somedays it could be Masters of the Universe by Queen, others it could be Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd. Throw in Manic Depression by Hendrix (I have Depression, hence the wide variety of mood swings), Alive by Pearl Jam* and Feeling way to Damn Good by Nickleback** pretty much sum it up.


* "I Hurt / I'm still Alive" - the idea that you know you are live because you are in pain, becaust that is what you know most being the approriate concept here.
"Something's gotta go wrong, because I'm feeling Way to Damn Good" - knowing that when things are great, something is going to screw it up, because it has every other time is the reason for that one.

6 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I love the Floyd song. And right now I almost feel that way too.

jenny said...

10 years since you had a free meal? Instaed, are you the one giving them out, maybe?

Glad I stopped by!

Anonymous said...

I can definitely relate to the Nickelback song a lot of times!

Good picks! :-)

Nita said...

Great feast! Mine is up too. Hope you can visit me! Have a great weekend ahead :)

aaronsmusic said...

Great feast and great list.

Michael said...

Wow, a Queen song on the list. I would never have imagined it. :)