Friday, September 28, 2007

Meme-age

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
How are you today?
Doing okay so far, but I've only been up about half an hour, so we will see how the day goes.

Soup
Name 3 television shows you watch on a regular basis.
Heroes. That is the only one I watch week to week. I get the Shield, 24 and Stargate Atlantis on DVD as soon as they come out.

Salad
What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced?
I've never found weather scary - I love lightning storms wind and rain. And Snow.
How about the heat wave that hit this last summer - I don't know about scary but it was sure dang irritating, and impacted my health to a small degree.


Main Course
If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be?
Canada - it would be the easiest to get back home from.
I actually have no desire to travel to see other places.


Dessert
What do you usually wear to sleep?
Undies.

Music Memoirs


Top 5 CDs That You Bought Used
I buy 80% of my music used, so that is almost the same question as "Top 5 CDs" And I'm feeling to lazy to look up the pics at amazon. :)

Antsy McClain - Trailercana
Iron Maiden - Piece of Mind
Barry Manilow - 2 AM Paradise Cafe
Big and Rich - Comin' to your City
Ring of Fire - Dreamtower

8 comments:

Sandee said...

Canada is a great choice too. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

Anonymous said...

From Iron Maiden to Barry Manilow to Big & Rich...sounds about as diverse as my music collection!

Good list!

Anonymous said...

what a great feast served this week. I've never been to Canada.

Lord Mhoram said...

-Shay: Yeah I like just about everything. I make mixes with that kind of variety just to make people look at me askance on some of the odd juxtapositions.

To Paraphrase Bobby MacFerrin - "I see each type of music as a room in a house, and listening to just one kind of music is like spending your entire life in the bathroom"

Krista said...

Great main course! Try Nova Scotia - it's really good.
Happy Feasting & have a great weekend.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I can't get away from Barry Manilow this week!!!

Natsthename said...

LOL about the amazon comment.

I love buying used, too. Makes you feel less "taken" by the RIAA!

aaronsmusic said...

Quite an eclectic list.