Tuesday, September 16, 2008

And now Live.....

Tuesday Tunes


You've seen them live:
Short list (and this is all the concerts I've ever been to):
Styx
Ratt
Judas Priest
Eurythmics (Howard Jones opening)
Billy Joel
Meat Loaf (Cheap Trick opening)
John Fogerty (Roger Clyne opening)
Ryan Shupe and the Rubber Band
Rush
Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
Return to Forever

Tell us the following:

The best artist you've seen perform live and the worst: (from a musical standpoint)
Best... whooboy. Toss up between Rush and Return to Forever.
Worst - actually none of the performances were bad - but the lowest of the good was probably Ratt. But that being said, they were good... just not amazing. :)

The concert with the worst audience:
Judas Priest - Heavy Metal band - heavy metal audience. I had one guy ask me where to buy Speed, and another offer me Hash. I guess I had the look back then.

The most expensive concert and the least expensive:
Least - Big Bad Voodoo Daddy and Ryan Shupe - Got in for free.
Most Expensive - Return to Forever - the tickets were about 60 bucks. Worth it though.

2 comments:

Natsthename said...

I've seen Rush, too, and loved every minute of it!!

60 bucks just doesn't seem that expensive these days, but I hate shelling out that much. Ticketbastard adds on so much to the cost, and I can't stand giving it to them!

Malcolm said...

I have started to appreciate Rush over the last couple of years. The hash and speed story at the Judas Priest concert made me laugh.