Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Queenish associates.

From the Music Memiors

Word associations this week: Tell us the first, song, band/artist, album or anything music related that comes to mind when you see these words:

Space: The Cosmos Rocks (new album from Queen)
Party: Kahoggi's Ship (song by Queen from the Mircle)
Darkness: I Believe in a thing Called Love
Reading: New York Train Disaster - Bee Gees (from Reading railroad in monopoly)
Touch: Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin' Journey
New: (s) of the World
Gone: My Girl (The Gone gone gone song) - Chilliwack
Jazz: Jazz an album by Queen
Song: This is the song that sings itself - Sparks
Bag: Spoonman by Soundgarden (no idea why)

4 comments:

Michael said...

Wow, that's a very unusual list. Even for you. Even with all the Queen.

Nicely done! :thumbup:

Anonymous said...

Spoonman! Yessss!

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I'm surprised at the Journey song on your list :)

Lord Mhoram said...

I'm a big journey fan. :)

I actually got their newest CD, with the new lead singer. He's really good, and can do the older stuff really good.

I'm sure that was why I had journey on the mind.