Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Back in the Saddle again

Well.....

It's been about 2 months. Wow. I didn't expect to be gone that long. Well, I have returned. And let me explain why, then we'll get to normal stuff.

The demands on my time have lessened – I've not got any callings in my church right now, the big one I had was reshuffled to someone else, when a member of the group I was in got called to a more important position, and that always means a new group. So I was released. I've successfully limited my time on the internet. I was surfing about 6 boards a day. I've limited that to three, and I limit my time on them. I've stopped working on the RPG game that I have been working on for years (my Fantasy Hero Campaign).

Then there is the big one – the wife arranged to get herself back in school to finish her degree. She is taking 15 credit hours of 300 & 400 level classes, plus working. So she is at school, at work, or working on her homework. So I am now left with extra time, and at odds with my time – this post is being written while she is at class, as a matter of fact.

So what does that mean for this blog – well without the wife around, I find myself with much more free time. So I'll be back to music memeing, and commentary on life in general.

Hope to see you all around again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow glad you are back online, I like to read things online, but not too much on the conversing online. I do see you at the game on thursdays, yet I still like to look around online at various things. I haven't posted at my blog for a while also. I am glad you're back!