Friday, May 18, 2007

Firday Meme things

Top Five Songs you love from artists you hate

Emotional Rescue by the Rolling Stones
God Save the Queen by the Sex Pisols
Should I Stay or Should I Go by the Clash
Rock and Roll High School by the Ramones
Kill the Poor by the Dead Kennedys.

Yeah I don't care for Punk at all. And I have always hated the Stones.

The Feast
Appetizer
List 3 emotions you experienced this week.

Frustration (not being to help the Wife when she was having a bad week.
Happiness (Getting the new Champions book)
Relief (getting done teaching the lesson in Sunday school).

Soup
Name a car you’d love to have.

Anything that works. :)
If I could have any car - pratical I'd go for a Saturn, for fun - an 80's Trans Am or a late 70's Vette.

Salad
Describe your typical morning routine.

Get up, stumble to the computer, read my email and newsgroups, hit the two messageboards I frequent. Snack on some small food (I can't eat anything untill hours after I get up), and start on work. I work from home. :)

Main Course
Have you ever emailed someone famous? If so, who, and what did you say to them? Did they reply?

Not really. Just some political stuff to my congressmen. Did get responces.

Dessert
Do you listen to podcasts? If so, which ones?

No.

7 comments:

Natsthename said...

I take it you're not a punk rock fan? I have to admit, I love punk, but the Sex Pistols are not my thing! (That song rocks, though!)

Happy Weekend!

Lord Mhoram said...

I'm a big Prog rock fan - I like multilayered intricate songs that are virtuosos playing their instruments. I also generally hate politics in my music - so yeah, Punk is pretty much the antithesis of what I like about music.

The occasional song is okay - I have maybe 10 I like out of the entire punk sound.

Michael said...

I can imagine you in a Trans Am or a Vette...top down, cruising down the raod, wind blowing through your hair...

:)

Anonymous said...

great answers!! happy friday!

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I can take or leave most punk. Elvis Costello is the closest think that I really like..and he's not really punk. I like the odd song here or there. More by the Clash and The Damned then any other band..and with the Damned it's more their goth sound rather than their punk sound.

DigiscrapMom said...

Thanks for sharing your list :)

Happy weekend :)

Kellie said...

Hii! Great feast!
Happy Weekend!!