Friday, May 4, 2007

Meme thigns

The Feast:
Appetizer

Name something you would not want to own.

Pickup/SUV. I don't like big vehicles.

Soup
Describe your hair (texture, color, length, etc.).
Short, dark brown, thin, and thinning. :)

Salad
Finish this sentence: I’ll never forget ___________.
"The day I bashed in his head. You should have seen the look on his face" Too much Weird Al.

Main Course
Which famous person would you like to be for one day? Why?
I can't think of anyone. I've never been into the whole "I wish I could be ...."- Bill Gates maybe, just so I could give a lot of money to myself to have when the day is over.

Dessert
Write one sentence about yourself that includes one thing that is true and another thing that is not.
I Always lie. Just kidding.
I am a smart, and very socially adjusted person.


Top 5 On Fridays:
Top 5 Beatles songs not sung by John or Paul

Toughie, as I don't know the Beatles well enough to know who sang which songs. Had to do a little digging.

While my Guitar Gently Weeps
Taxman
I need you
Here Comes the Sun
With a little help from my friends.

4 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I Need You is one of my favorite "early" Harrison songs...

Thanks for playing along!

Anonymous said...

great answers--happy feasting!

Natsthename said...

ALL great songs, and some overlap with mine!!

Joseph C. Harris said...

Great answers. My feast is up.