Friday, May 4, 2007

Indeed.

I took this test. I got this result. I changed 2 borderline questions and I ended up like Mike - Daniel Jackson


Your results:
You are Teal'c


















Teal'c
71%
Daniel Jackson
64%
Samantha Carter
64%
Thor
60%
General Hammond
50%
Jack O'Neill
42%
Dr. Frasier
35%
A Goa'uld
18%
You are the strong silent type and you
think things through thoroughly before acting.
You loyally stick by people you care about.


Click here to take the "Which Stargate SG-1 character are you?" quiz...

3 comments:

Michael said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lord Mhoram said...

Thanks. :)

Lord Mhoram said...

So, I'm Daniel and you're Teal'c. We should see how Your Wife and Nancy turn out. We might just have the whole team!

I like the new look, by the way.

[ed-Replacing the deleted comment with an edit - The wife never wants her name mentioned on the blog.]