Friday, May 25, 2007

Friday Memeage

The Feast

Appetizer
Name a sound you like to hear.

Rainfall - whether the pitter of a small shower, or the thunder of a major storm, I love it all.

Soup
What is your favorite kind of cheese?

Mild Chedder. Aside from Motza on Pizza or American on Cheeseburgers it's the only kind I eat.

Salad
Do you sleep late on Saturday mornings? Why or why not?

Nope. I like to get up early and do fun stuff. Plus, when I try my body wakes me up and my normal wakup time anyway.

Main Course
When was the last time you forgot something? What was it, and how long did it take to remember it?

A few weeks ago gaming, I completely forgot about one of my character's abilities. I remembered the next day.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I notice ____________ when _____________.

how my mood changes ... it gets dark.

The Music Memiors

Top 5 bands or albums that "I" should really listen to more.

Ring of Fire - this band is amazing, and while it is always in my mixes, I just don't sit down and listen to them enough. Notably their most recent CD - Lapse of Reality:


Cowboy Troy - Loco Motive. His new CD comes out in a few week, so I should be listening to this one more, just to get into the mood.


Rush - Snakes and Arrows. I've got it in my Rush mixes, but I haven't just sit down and listened to this one.


Jack Blads - Jack Blades: I enjoy Night Ranger, I like Damn Yankees, and the Shaw/Blades album My Hallucination is one of my absolute favorite. This solo album (his first) is good, but I haven't given it the attention it deserves. And while getting the image, I found out that Shaw & Blades released a second album together WoooHOOO! I'll buy buying that tonight.



k d lang - Shadowland. The best country album ever recorded and an old favorite, but I haven't listened to it in a while. Need to fix that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great feast answers!!

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Shadowland is an awesome disc.

Great choices and thanks for playing