Tuesday, May 15, 2007

New Tuesday meme

This one from the Tuesday Twosome

1. Internet service, how do you react and what is the first thing you do?
React: AARRGH. First thing I do is check to make sure the cable modem is working. I do most of my job from home through the internet, so it isn't just a fun thing - I needs my internets my precious.
2. Electricity, how do you react and what is the first thing you do?
React - Sigh. First thing, take a look down the street to see if we are the only one out, and if not, call the power company.
3. Cell Phone or home phone service, how do you react and what is the first thing you do? Freak out a bit, and get irritated. If it the cell phone, I call the boss (as it is a free service line because I work for a cell phone dealer). If it is the home phone, I take a classic wired phone and plug it into the box outside to make sure there is an actual outage, then call the company.
4. Cable/Dish TV, how do you react and what is the first thing you do?
Act normally. First thing I do, is what I normally do - I'd freak if we got signal. We don't get TV reception very well where we are, and there isn't enough on TV that makes us want to pay for cable or sat... we'd rather buy a couple of DVDs for the price each month.
5. Air Conditioning/Heat, how do you react and what is the first thing you do?
"Oh Bother" to quote Pooh. Heat out, figure out why, and load up on the blankets.
We don't have AC, just fans.

1 comment:

Kwizgiver said...

Great explanation for your answers! Love the Pooh quote!
~Allison