Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Take Me Back to my youth

Did you have any bands that you were ashamed of liking in your younger days?
Not really. Even the goofiest one, I still like.

Do you look back on some of the things you listened to and groan? If so, what were they?
Some of the pop of the era, but not really.


Up through the 80's there were a lot of music related tv shows did you watch any? (That weren't on Mtv or Vh-1)

Nope

A good many singers/musicians made films that were pretty awful, but have a cult following, which ones do you like?
Jazz Singer - Neil Diamond (I don't think it is awful, but others...)
Berry Gordy's the Last Dragon.


Are any of your youthful guilty pleasures still favorites now? Or do you pretend like you never liked them?

I stand up and am proud to say I have every album from Shaun Cassidy, on vinyl. :)

2 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I don't know how I don't know any of Shaun's songs...considering my sister grew up in that era. BTW...your answer is close to right...but not quite. I will however let you have a go at the playlist. I'll even tell you the correct answer....

Anonymous said...

Both of my sisters were HUGE Shaun Cassidy fans. I'm of the David Cassidy era! LOL!