Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Sleepy Tuesday

What type of music do you find to be the best to sleep to?
I actually sleep best to spoken (I use audio-books), but if I do use music, it is mellow new agey kind of stuff. George Winston is good. Although I prefer to listen to him awake.:) k d lang's Shadowland is another

Is there any kind of music that you absolutely can't fall asleep to?
No not really. I've taken naps listening to thrash metal before.

If anyone artist could sing you to sleep who would it be and what would they sing to you?
k d lang - shadowland as mentioned above.

2 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I can sleep to just about anything too. In fact, right about now..I can sleep to the sound of fireworks going off.

Lord Mhoram said...

Yeah. We have the park that shoots them off just 2 blocks from our house. We have gotten very good at sleeping through that. :)