Friday, March 16, 2007

'Da Memes

Appetizer
Name two things that made you smile this week.
Taz letting me pick him up. We have a cat we inhereted from my mom when she passed away. This can is terrified of everything, and normally wont let anyone close to him. Today after feeding him a bit of meat, he let me pick him up and pet him while on my leg, for about 20 seconds before he freaked out. Really cool.
Two - Grin intensly during the Gaming - Terminal Velocity knocking cold the woman that had his father killed, and the roll being exceptional.

Soup
Fill in the blank: Don't you hate it when ________?
People do dumb things.

Salad
When you can't go to sleep, what is your personal remedy to help yourself drift into Lullabyland?
Well, I take medication that pretty much assures I sleep, but I have always listened to stuff at night - and it must be spoken. I used to audiotape movies, and have stand up comedy. Nowadays it's audiobooks.

Main Course
What is something about which you've always wondered but have not yet found a good answer?
How people can pass up the Gospel.

Dessert
What is your favorite pasta dish?
I don't generally like pasta, but I dislike Spagetti least.

Top 5 musical things (songs, albums, bands..whatever) that put you in the St Patrick's Day mood.

Young Dubliners
Dubliners
Irish Rovers
Chieftans
Emerald Roses ( A texas band that plays Irish folk).

Ya know good Irish bands (as opposed to U2 and O'conner who suck sour owl spit)

2 comments:

Joseph C. Harris said...

Great feast. Congrats on your cat letting you pet him. My feast is up if you would like to dine.

Unknown said...

On the Main Course, I gave up asking that question 20+yrs ago when I did that, pass on the church I was brought up in, I was subjected to one of the very basic things that cause a lot strife in the world, Unanswered Questions-I was getting the runaround on questions about god when I was just going into my teens, it took about 12 years to overcome that frustration of people giving me the runaround and not trying to help me discover that it comes down to faith, and to firmly believe in, whatever I believe in.