Tuesday, March 27, 2007

One theme pony

Yes, this is another Ubuntu post. :)

We had to go windows at work because we do a lot of webbased stuff, and one of the absolute must-haves needed IE 6, which at the time was a windows only thing. So at work we went windows. To run Linux at work, this had to run.
I installed it with Wine and IEs4lin. It does.

As another aside, I got MAME, and NES emulator and DOSBOX working on my Ubuntu. So I can play old NES games, old arcade games, and old dos games on linus (I played some Super Mario 3 and some Epic Pinball today). The Joystick doesn't seem to work with Xmame, so I have to dig into that issue and get that fixed. :)

Expect a fair amount of Linux posts in the future. I'm learning things, and achieving results, so I actually have something to share here. :D

No comments: