Friday, March 23, 2007

Memeing

Appetizer
Who is your favorite news anchor/reporter? Why?
Don't have one. Never watch TV news, nor listen to radio news. I rely on print and new web pages.

Soup
Name 3 foods that are currently in your freezer.
Stouffers French Bread 3 cheese pizza, A big turkey roast, and some relish that the wife made last year with ingredients completely (well, 90%) from her garden.

Salad
If you were to have the opportunity to name a new town or city, what would you call it?
Otisville? sorry.
Just for the geek factor I'd name it after either a planet from Star Trek (Bajor mayber) or after a city in LotR.

Main Course
What will most likely be the next book you read?
Harry Dresden #8 - Proven Guilty

Dessert
What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender?
From a distance, I'll be bluntly honest, the chest. If up closer, I notice the eyes.


Top 5 Rainy Day Songs (Not necessarily about rain but songs you listen to or pick you up on rainy days...etc)
Rainy Days and Pastel Greys - Rocket Scientists. This song captures the sad side of a rainy day so well.
Here comes the Rain again - Eurythmics.
I love a Rainy Night - Eddie Rabbit. This one fits me - I grew up on the coast of Oregon, and I enjoy rain (more than snow or blistering sun).
Somewhere over the Rainbow - Judy Garland - One of my favroite songs of all time.
Rainbow Connection - this one mood wise fits how I feel about rain.

4 comments:

Michael said...

Yeah, after last night's conversation(s), I pretty much had to include Rocket Scientists. I may just put all my Think Tank stuff on random play today.

dilliwag said...

Are the dresden books any good? We've been watching the SF Channel show and enjoy it.

Lord Mhoram said...

I've really enjoyed them. They have jumped up to top 10 (maybe even top 5) series for me. I hold them in the same esteem I hold the Vlad Taltos Books by Brust and almost up with Repairman Jack by Wilson.

I've only seen a couple of episodes, but from what I can tell, Harry is a good deal tougher in the books.

And the author of the books thinks that the TV show is doing a good job, which is always a good sign.

Anonymous said...

Gotta love a little refreshing honesty! :)

Selena