Friday, June 15, 2007

Back and memeing

Appetizer
Fill in the blank: The best thing about where I live is _________________…
My house payment. :)

Soup
Create a new name for a deodorant (like “Flower Fresh” or “Shower Scent”).
Impressively unscented. I hate scented deoderant, shampoo ect.

Salad
What was the last piece of software you installed onto your computer?
Pixwizard - a simple little graphics editor.

Main Course
If you were to receive a superlative award today beginning with the words ”Most likely to…”, what would the rest of the phrase say?
Most likely to stay married forever.

Dessert
What two colors do you like to wear together?
Black and whatever. Often Red or Grey.




Top 5 albums on your wishlist right now.....

Axenstar - Final Requiem. A recently discovered Eurometal band that I really like.


LL Cool J - All World. I only know a few of his, but I like what I have heard.


After Forever - After Forever. Most recent album from this Beauty and the Beast band. One of my favorite bands, and my absolute favorite in the sub-genre


Chilliwack - Wanna Be a Star. I have this on vinyl, only recently became aware of the CD re-release. An old favorite.


James Otto - Days of Our Lives. This guy guested on the new Cowboy Troy CD, and is apparently affiliated with the MuzicMafia. :) Good Credentials, and I like what I heard.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

loved your main course :) Great answer.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I love the cover of that first disc.

Thanks for playing the Top 5 this week.

Natsthename said...

OMG, Chilliwack! I have not heard of them in YEARS!!! Awesome!

Kim said...

Great feast today. Loved all of your dishes!

Mine is up...come on over!

Anonymous said...

I'm not familiar with the artists on your wish list but their album covers caught my attention.

Hope you'll get to have your copies soon :)

Happy weekend!!