Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday music and feast.

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Name a funny habit you have.

I tend to obsess over my RPG characters.

Soup
If you could instantly know how to play a musical instrument, which one would you pick?

That one's easy Piano/Keyboards/Synth. I've always wanted to play. And some day I may take lessons.

Salad
How long is your hair?

Short - a business cut.

Main Course
When was the last time you forgave someone, and who was it?

A week or so ago. Myself- for accidentally hurting the wife's feelings. I hate when I do that.

Dessert
What is your favorite kitchen appliance?

Dishwasher, it keeps me from having to do dishes.

Music Memiors

Top 5 songs that mention things in the sky in the title. (This could be anything...stars, planes, birds, clouds....etc)
I'll admit that "x in the title" kind of lists are easy. I have all my music on mp3 and so I can just search for the word. :)

But there is one that pops right to mind. Having just seen Ghost Rider on DVD, and the song over the ending credits:
Spiderbait - Ghost Riders in the Sky.
Alan Parsons - Eye in the Sky]
William Shatner - Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds.
Neil Diamond - On the Way to the Sky (one of my favorites from him)
Eric Norlander - Sky full of Stars.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

my husband does the same thing as your appetizer--drives me CRAZY :) Great feast.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Ah Bill's version of Lucy! That's a hoot. So's his version of Mr. Tamborine Man!

Thanks for playing :)

Polly said...

Ghost Riders again! Yay! I've never heard this version of it before though. Will have to expand my horizons. LOL!

Russ said...

Hurrah for another person picking "Lucy," even though it's not the version I picked.

moodymistress said...

You should get extra credit for picking William Shatner's version of Lucy ;)