Monday, June 18, 2007

Paying around

I've been playing around with the look of the blog some - adding things to my sidebar.

At this point I added a link to the HERO games site, using a picture of the 5th Revised rulebook. I also have a "music of the week" that I plan to change on weekends, to reflect what I have been listening to the last week, and a "Lifetime music Award" where I will post the covers to 5 of my favorite albums of all time. Every few weeks or so, I'll switch those, and add just the text of the previous 5 to the "Previous winners". I'll be keeping a running list of my all time favorite albums that way. :)

Hopefully the side crawl won't get too long. :)


I'll be adding stuff and playing around with it more.
If you have any comments please leave a comment. :)

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

you've reminded me that I need to change the albums on my sidebar tonight :)