Friday, June 29, 2007

memeing time again.

Appetizer
How many pieces of jewelry do you wear most days?
1 - My wedding ring. I've been trying to get into the habit of a medic-alert necklace, but just haven't gotten there yet (Allergy to Penicillin)

Soup
What is your favorite instrumental song?
Who toughie. I like a lot, favorite is dependent on mood - right now "Foggy Mountain Breakdown" By Flatt and Scruggs.

Salad
Who has a last name that you like?
Never thought about it. I have a friend with the name Zuchowski - I like that - it isn't average.

Main Course
Name a popular movie you’ve never seen.
I've never seen any of the Godfather movies (and never really intend to).
Oh, and I'm a guy so Titanic is also on the list. :)

Dessert
Fill in the blank: Nothing makes me ___________ like ____________.
Mad / injustice.


Top 5 "Musical" prized possessions...rare cd...autographs, instruments etc.
Eep. I don't go for that kind of thing, never been an autograph hound, and the one CD that was autographed, I was rather annoyed that it was autographed. But here goes:

Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds on record. The record specifically (as opposed to CD which I also have) not for the music (which I love), but for the full sized art and booklet. :)

John Fogerty: Deja Vu all Over again. It was the last CD my mother bought before she passed away.

Smile- it has all 6 Smile songs and Man from Manhattan. A must for any Queen collector. For those that don't know, Smile was the band that Taylor and May were in before Queen. The lead singer left, and recomended a roommate to replace him - Freddie Mercury, and the rest was history.

Brian May Starfleet Project. Great album of Brian and Friend jamming. The three songs were the centerpiece to a Japanese CD single that I also bought.

Shaun Cassidy - first album. Never been released on CD. I hooked my computer up to my turntable to get it on mp3. A favorite from when I was very very young. :)


And while this doesn't exactly qualify, I have to say my external Hard Drive. It holds my entire MP3 collection. All 210 Gig of them. :)

Bonus:

If you could give your Meme Mistress one musical thing for her b-day on Monday what would it be?

A copy of my entire mp3 collection. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great feast answers! have a wonderful Friday.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

My sis would love that Shaun Cassidy. I'd love to get the new War Of The Worlds box set for all the extras. I'd also love to see the live performance they've been doing in the UK.

Did you know that John Lodge of the Moodies should have been on that album. He did the first version of Thunder Child...but Jeff Wayne didn't like his vocal for some reason. John's version is on the new box set :)

PS....from your feast answers...I've never seen Titanic either...nor do I want to :)

Lord Mhoram said...

My wife feels the same way about Titanic. I'd love to have the box set too. A friend of mine has it, so I've looked through it, and heard all of it. Pretty nice.

Michael said...

I, of course, saw Titanic (my wife pronounces the movie with a short 'i' in the first syllable). It took longer to sit through the movie than it actually took the boat to sink in real life. Given a choice between the two....

And how is it that I don't have 'War of the Worlds'?